Friday, June 19, 2009

An update & You know what...

Update on grandma: Nothing really new yet. My mom and sister are with her this weekend as my dad/brother leave for a week to attend Boy Scout camp in NM. Dad is a tad, OKAY REALLY, worn out and I am hoping he will get sleep tonight as well as that 12 hour bus ride tomorrow night. My grandfather is the concern right now too as grandma takes care of him. Right now...they are in the best of hands and I hope/pray that they continue to be.
*************************************
Okay...now onto some thoughts that I have...please bare w/me as it has been an emotional roller coaster these past couple of days.

** My cousins had a knock-down-drag-out w/words at the hospital the other day and my dad basically said...My mother is sick and I don't need this right now. They had nerve.

** My not nice cousin, you know from grad weekend, told my 2nd cousin that gma is doing great and trying. Well she had 1/2 of it right. Gma is trying but not doing great. LIFE IS NOT all ROSEY! UHHHH...come on...tell the truth!

** I cried on the highway today. It was actually good as it let me get out some of my emotions w/o causing a scene. The lack of sleep, emotional roller coaster kind of gave me a rough time, but by the end of the day; I was much better!

** I am waiting for the day for the phone not to ring at 11pm. Seriously...when that happens...life will be grand! It's okay if it's family, but no one else ;)

Thank you all for your love, prayers, and support. It truly means the world to my family!

4 comments:

McCrakensx4 said...

Still praying

amanda said...

continuing to pray my friend. keep your eyes on jesus!

Beth E. said...

I'm praying, Elyse...I'm so sorry to hear that things are so stressful for everyone right now. Praying about that, too!

(((HUGS)))

Martha said...

I have been praying for you, Elyse. I am so sorry to hear about all that is going on. I know the Lord has you wrapped tightly in his arms.