Saturday, June 20, 2009

Pictures & an update

Update on grandma: She is doing okay/fair. The hospital used some tape on her, she reacted to the tape, and it blistered her skin near her staples. OUCH is right! She is starting to move around a bit more each day, but will take a while to recover!

Thank you for your continued prayers!
*********************************


Brother and dad left for Boy Scout camp in NM on Saturday. They will be back next Saturday. These are the few picts he would allow me to take. He got a major haircut but I could only bargain one pict of the hair with out the hat on.

5 comments:

Sneaky Momma said...

I hope your dad and brother have an absolute blast camping! I would imagine it's very hard for your dad to leave at a time like this, but I hope he is still able to enjoy the trip.
Your gma is in my prayers. :)

McCrakensx4 said...

Glad that grandma seems to be doing better and hope that your dad and brother have a fun week together!

wife.mom.nurse said...

So sorry to hear that your grandmother is suffering, but do hope that each day will see her doing better...poor thing, I am praying for her.

I have heard that the scout camp in nm is amazing. an opportunity of a lifetime for a scout. Hope they will have a great time.

Beth E. said...

I'm sorry your grandmother is having such a hard time with the skin reaction to the tape. I am sensitive to adhesive, too. Even paper tape bothers me!

Praying she will recover quickly and completely.

That brother of yours IS a good lookin' guy! ;-)

Tobi said...

I hope your Grandma recovers swiftly. Thanks for the updates. I hope your brother and Dad have fun camping!