Sunday, July 3, 2011

Stream of Consciousness-waiting is hard

#SOCsunday
I've been told I am a patient person. That's great on the outside. But on the inside, I am worried. Worried that I won't get the job I'd like, worried I won't use my teaching degree; just worried. I am a worrier and a planner. These things don't always go together.

I know, by the end of the summer, that I will have some sort of job but I can't help but worry. I'm praying, asking for guidance, and hoping a position will open up for me. I am a bit jealous, truth be told, when my friends say they "love" their job. I went to school for four years, took 19 hours for four semesters, and graduated "on time" in four years. I want to teach!!

Waiting is just hard work! Pure, plain, and simple.

This post is written in the raw. It may have its flaws but I'm a-okay with that. Stream of Consciousness is brought to you by All things Fadra. Set the time for FIVE minutes, post in the raw, and don't spell check. Just dump out what's on your heart.




No comments: