Sunday, July 10, 2011

Stream of Consciousness -- Can I just say

#SOCsunday
I haven't been in the nicest mood today. Maybe it was that 5AM wake up and I never went back to sleep. Maybe it was the tired, train wreck feeling by 3 today. Or perhaps it was the gosh darn heat by 1:00 that was at 100*. Maybe it was the yuck of another sinus infection. I have no clue what was ruffling my feathers but I totally think it was a combination of sorts.

Do you ever have one of THOSE days that you could totally fast forward or rewind? Do you want to?

Today, I feel like I could have done a few more things or less but I know, for sure, that my caffeine supply did zilch for me. Maybe that was the problem?

I could sit here thinking/pondering about what made the day blah or I could wake up in the morning and start a whole new day. Yeah, I think I'll do that.

Wake up tomorrow and live a whole new day!!

This post is written in the raw, unedited, and hosted by All.Things.Fadra. I participated in this "brain dump," of sorts, and enjoyed every minute of it.

No comments: