Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tasty Tuesday: AppleGate Chicken and Sage Sausage


Good morning, everyone!! Can I say that I've been up since an ungodly hour this morning? My brother left for a boy scout adventure and was banging stuff at 3:50 this morning. My plan was to go back to bed and sleep. My body thought otherwise. SO it's going to be a LONG day.

{Image source: AppleGate}

I discovered AppleGate's products several months ago when I was looking for a safe hotdog to settle with me and still stay away from my anaphylactic allergies. AppleGate was my solution. On Sunday, I went to the market and saw these delicious sausages. Oh my yum! They were that GOOD. So I tried them and I am now hooked. I like them with a teaspoon of mustard.

The BEST part about them is the nutritional content. I mean, two little sausages (that I just pop in the microwave to warm up) have 7 grams of protein, 90 calories per two sausage links, no sugar, and no carbohydrates. My calorie counter, that I use, is even happy with me.

If you try them, let me know. Hope you enjoyed today's recipe/new product {for me} find.

I am participating in Stay at Home Babe's Good and Tasty Tuesday recipe link up. Want awesome and GOOD for you recipes and ideas? Then hop on over to her blog post today here.

No comments: