Sunday, April 3, 2011

Stream of Consciousness

#SOCsunday

I've been a horrible blogger. It's so true. My last semester of my senior year, as an undergrad, has kept me on my toes and b-u-s-y. I say I will post more and I don't. I say I'll post pictures and I don't.

Truth be told, it's easier for me to tweet or use facebook than edit pictures and let the slow-load blogger upload them.


Several of my posts come from my notepad on my phone. It's quite easy for me to write them late at night and then just copy and paste them into my format. I admit that I would love a few extra hours in the day to blog all my time away too.


It's frustrating, for me, that I can't connect with all my blogging buddies. Yes school, work, and a senior class have taken away all my time but I don't like it one bit.


Let's not even discuss that Texas has a huge budget crisis and I may not have a job come the fall. Okay?!


Today's post was brought to you by Stream on Consciousness Sunday here.


No comments: