Sunday, January 16, 2011

Stream of Consciousness

#SOCsunday
Today I need to get my thoughts out. I am really not worried if I offend anyone (but I am) because these are my thoughts and worries. So here I go...

* The fraud autism researcher, who claimed that Autism had a relation with a vaccine, is just bogus. He caused it amongst himself to get the criticism and critiques when he chose to publish fraudulent materials. He's lucky that he only lost his medical license.

* There is no proof, aka published research/proven studies, that states vaccines cause Autism. Sorry to break it to you but there's none. Parents choose how they want to vaccinate and their children will then be protected or not. I have a personal tie to Autism and can tell you it is heartbreaking to see kids suffer. This is one reason why I chose to go into Special Education. You can tell me until you are blue in the fact that Autism is triggered or caused by vaccines but that's not proven truth.

* GF/CF diet-there's not proof that it is the key that unlocks the door. It works miracles, I've seen, for some and does diddly for others.

* We can all disagree on a various number of topics and subjects but please respect each other. It's not nice to push feelings down some one's throat. It just is not. I try to be nice but after the fifth or sixth time of me telling you I get it...it gets old.

Have a great afternoon

No comments: