Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What are YOU thankful for?

This week has been a week! How's yours going? My week, I can't believe I am admitting this, goes down hill from Tuesday on. Between work, school, and all that live demands, it's nice to be able to breathe once in a while. Remembering what your thankful for, throughout the week, has been a de-stressor for me and now I am sharing it with you. Feel free to link a post to mine or leave your comments in the comment section. EVERYONE, little or tall, has something to be thankful for each and every week.

This week...

I am thankful for sweet friends who make life {a bit} easier on a daily basis.

I am thankful for the fact that I have a sister who was so ready to raise holy heck when someone did wrong to me. No she did not do it though.

I am thankful for a family who loves and supports my career and life goals.

I am thankful for the ability to attend the college of my choice.

I am thankful to be (for the most part) my school's newspaper editor.

I am thankful that I can wake up every morning and start a new day.

It's that simple. ALL are welcome to play along.


{Image courtesy of Google images}

Have a great Thursday!!


No comments: