Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Open & honest about weight

This post has been written and deleted several times as weight struggles have been up and down for some time now. I have always been a tall girl, truth be told, but my weight seems to always haunt me where ever I go. I am not obese but do not wear shirts that show the bulges and rolls and truth. I tend to wear a size bigger to not show my weight since I don't like things sticking to me. I can hide my weight the best I can and just melt inside. I have (and am currently) tried a diet and exercise but it ain't cuttin' it right now.

I don't know if it is the fact that I am out of balance with what I eat or am not balancing at all. But I would love to be able to loose weight and finally keep it off. I have done the Shred completely three times now and even though some parts are toned; my midsection is not. I have contemplated ordering another workout program to try but then I am wondering what the use is?!

I want to look good. I want to feel good. I want to be able to loose weight and keep it off. I admit that I will never be a size zero and I am perfectly dandy with that. But I would like to wear something and actually look good in it.

Weight has always been a constant battle for me and I am fully aware of that. But I am just ready to see some progress and actually feel good beneath the clothes I wear.

No comments: