Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My life right now & spillin' it

First and foremost I want to thank all of you for your sweet thoughts and prayers throughout this past week. If you follow me on twitter, I said something to the effect of pray for my medical issues right now. I am going to go ahead and spill it now to you all. These are not life threatening but just a pain in my side right now day in and out.

I was put on Nexium 40mg for my acid reflux disease and it is not doing its job right now at all. I am in pain and nothing is really relieving it. AH! It worked for a while but it came back with a vengeance. I believe a GI will be in my future soon. Then to make matters worse I am fighting with chronic thrush in my mouth and it keeps coming back. This past month, I have been on the oral lozenges and had Diflucan on three different occasions. This bites...literally! I have tried limiting starches/sugar but have had no avail. I am not stressing much either so it's not that! Next up I will try something homeopathic to try to kick this. UH...not what I need.


So right now...I am loving college and my life right now is actually wonderful asides from my medical drama. But hey...if some sort of drama were not in my life I would actually be a little off so everyday is a new day and today I will see as just that!

No comments: