Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Can not believe...

I can not believe that I have less than 30 days left of the fall semester of 2oo8. Seriously, where did the time go? This only counts actual class days. Time has FLOWN by this semester and I can not believe I will be registering for Spring classes in just a few weeks. I know for sure that I will pretty much have the same time schedule and most of my classes with be Educational ones too.

As for this semester, I have LOTS to do before it is over and I have actually assigned various projects to myself over several days-what a nerd-I know. I am okay with that.

Oh yea...I also can not believe that I spent 5, yes 5, hours in the library yesterday too. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. Hope you all are having a great day. Make someone's day and smile at them. A smile goes a LONG way.


Have an awesome Tuesday!!!!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Congrats to almost being there!!! I forgot how great the end of the semester felt!!

JJ&K said...

Found your blog through www.kavelke.blogspot.com (Emily). Thanks for bringing me back to my college days...:-)

Loved your Not Me Monday, BTW!