Monday, October 27, 2008

NOT ME Monday...

Do you know why I love Mondays? Look above. It is that simple. Not Me Mondays has changed me for the better and it is all props to MckMama. She created this fun Monday post and it is so fun to be brutally honest. Join along or just send me a comment about what you did not do this week. Come on, what do ya have to loose except being honest?

** I did not and will not continue to pray for MckMama and Stellan, since he is due Wednesday.
** I did not laugh at MckMama's blog today-nope, not I.
** I did not do a happy dance when I filled up for gas at $2.23/gallon-nope not me :)
** I did not get teary eyed when my dad sent me a really sweet note.
** I did not clean my whole apartment on Friday night-yea what a party animal.
** I did not just realize that jeans are expensive so I am waiting until I can not wear my current new pair any longer till I go down a size.
** I did not eat 5 little packages of sweet tarts yesterday-nope not me.
** I did not have popcorn for dinner on Friday night.
** I am not excited about people visiting my blog from the "Not me" post from MckMama's blog.
** I did not read all my blogs instead of doing homework last night-nope not me.
** I am not at the library everyday-nope not me!!!
** I did not spend all of last Monday afternoon catching up on Greys and Brothers&Sisters.
** I did not smash my finger last night and scream "Oh fiddlesticks." Nope not me.
** I did not tell a little girl's mother that she was being good at church (even though she was awful).
** I did not do this post in the library while I should be doing homework-nope not me.
** I did not post a comment on someone's blog responding to a mean anon. comment-not me!

Hope ya had fun reading what I did "NOT" do. Leave me a comment to let me know you were "here."

Have a wonderful Monday afternoon!!!!

4 comments:

Liz said...

Isn't great all the new and wonderful people that visit from Not Me Mondays!! I love your list - I think I am going to try to work "fiddlesticks" in to my vocabulary!!!

Nikki said...

I did not eat half the bag of puppy-chow that Diana's Mom sent us, and then go for a run because I felt guilty... I would never do that :)

Tobi said...

I did not buy two bags of Halloween candy and then proceed to eat half of one of the bags. I wasn't even by there!

asplashofsunshine said...

I did not just click over to your blog simply because you are the sweetest commenter EVER. I did not just re-read the first sentence and wonder, "Is 'commenter' a word?" Oh well.