Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sometimes I just can't sleep

I'm no stranger to insomnia. I've dealt with it all my life. I've done meds, teas, calming techniques, and still have nights where I struggle to fall asleep. Currently, I take benedryl and meletonin nightly and sometimes can't sleep even with those.

Tonight is a prime example of my pesky insomnia. It's not my friend. Insomnia strikes at a good time though since the Olympics is on as is a rerun of Criminal Minds and Numb3rs. :)

Some nights I fall asleep fine and others I struggle.

There are times I just lay here and I will eventually fall asleep but there's no rhyme or reason why I can't sleep tonight.

So much for those eight hours of sleep I need. I'll admit it, I need eight plus hours a night. If not, I need lots of caffeine.

Insomnia is not my friend


Posted using BlogPress


No comments: