Friday, February 10, 2012

Five question Friday


GOOD Friday afternoon to you all! Can you tell I am psyched about Friday? It has been one of those weeks and I am just done. :)

Thanks to
MamaM for hosting this fantastic idea.


** How often do you shave your legs in the winter?
Every other day-just like every week. I am strange like that. I don't care for shaggy legs, no pun intended, and am quite OCD about this. Unless I am having surgery or something, I shave every other day.

** Valentine's Day cards for your spouse: funny or romantic?
I am not married nor do I have a significant other, at the time, but I'd go with romantic. I am not the funny, card-giving type.

** What are you most looking forward to about spring?
Well, I can tell you I am not looking forward to the allergies and issues from that. But I am looking forward to spring flowers. I love seeing flowers bloom.

** What's your favorite way to pamper yourself?
I love massages. I don't get one often but every once in a while is nice. Plus, I am always up for a cup of hot tea and a movie in bed. :)

** Does your tax return go into savings or do you spend it instantly?
Usually it goes into savings. That's how my frugal self roles. :)


Have a fantastic weekend!!!


No comments: