Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Thankful Thursday


Good afternoon, Good morning, good day to you. I hope you are having a great week. This week, especially, has been a FANTASTIC week. I'll get to that in a minute.

What's Thankful Thursday? Thankful Thursday is a time to reflect over the past week and be thankful for what you do have. There is no thought or idea too big or small. All are welcome to attend and I am trying to get better at reading my link ups too. How do I participate? Simple-you leave me your TT in the comment section or link a post with Magic Linky. ALL are welcome to attend.

This week, I am especially thankful for SUBSTITUTE TEACHING!! I've taught two days this week and have another job on Thursday. SQUEE! I am having an absolute blast. I am subbing in Junior High, right now, and actually love it. Thank you so much for your well wishes. I have loved opening up my twitter/facebook/email account after school and reading messages.

Have a fantastic day :)

What are you thankful for?



No comments: