Saturday, September 3, 2011

Come on, people

I've been blessed by a group of followers who never snark or say "what in the world are you thinking?" I've found though that some people think it is their right and prerogative to criticize other bloggers for their choices they make.




Personally, I don't think some one's choice is up for discussion by anyone. We are all human. We all make mistakes. BUT, and it's a big but, who are you to pass judgement on someone else? Who are you to spread lies about someone else or micromanage one person's post?




I've connected with some great bloggers and the writers in front of the computer on multiple occasions. With that said, they are wonderful women. Women in the flesh who make their own decisions every day.




Who are we to judge? How would you like it if someone decided to spread a malicious lie around the Internet about you? How would you like it if someone created a website with the intent to hate you?




I wouldn't like it at all. It amazes me how multiple bloggers have to get the police involved due to hate crimes against their name or blog. It amazes me how people think no one will catch them.




Well, I am here to tell you that a blog is owned by someone and words/actions can hurt. Before you say something cruel to someone, on their blog, think about it.




Would you like your life to be under the microscope each time?




In the end, we are human and make our own choices daily!




No comments: