Friday, September 2, 2011

5Q Friday

Friday, Friday, Friday!! It's Friday and it's finally time to say TGIF!! I decided to participate in Mama M's Five Question Friday. Sqeee...I love that woman!


1. Shoes in the house - yay or nay?
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE bare feet. If I could go bare foot all the time. The only shoes worn in the house are when people are going to work or to an event.


2. What do you call them- flip flops, slippers, thongs, etc?
Flip flops!! Occasionally I wear flippies but, for the most part, it is flip flops. I wear them to church, to games, and everywhere. I would wear them in the winter but I have a feeling I wouldn't be able to feel my feet.


3. What song are you almost embarrassed to admit you know all the lyrics to?
My siblings would be proud but I know the "Poker Face." Since taking my brother back and forth to Dallas for practice, he's introduced me to lots of new songs. My reserved self has picked up on the songs that tend to repeat themselves. :)


4. What is the best quality to have in a friend?
One that does not judge and listens. I have a very small circle of Best Friends and I can call/text those and they just listen. They don't judge me for my feelings or thoughts. That makes a true friend.


5. Do you know what you want for Christmas?
Hmmm...since it is rapidly approaching, I will have to think more on that. Right now, I can think of a cookbook I want and a few gift cards. I drive my family bananas as I usually just say gift cards. I may try to go a bit more in depth this year. ;)


TGIF!


No comments: