Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Thankful Thursday-thank YOU



Thankful Thursday...my saving grace of the week. It's back and I am hoping to do better with it since the summer is here. Truth be told, my summer, so far, has been crazier and more chaotic than my senior year. Alas, that's life.

What's Thankful Thursday? Thankful Thursday is a time to reflect over the past week and be thankful for what you do have. There is no thought or idea too big or small. All are welcome to attend and I am trying to get better at reading my link ups too. How do I participate? Simple-you leave me your TT in the comment section or link a post with Magic Linky. ALL are welcome to attend.

This past week...

I am thankful for the support I received following my grandmother's funeral and hospital/hospice hoopla. Not many people can say that they had 24/7 support. I can! From comments to texts to twitter to facebook, I was surrounded with love and support. I truly appreciate it. It may seem small, to say hugs, but every single comment helped and I truly appreciate all that reached out and, pretty much, held me through some of my worst moments. You have no idea how much that helped me realize how LUCKY I am to have ALL my friends!!

Now, it's your turn. No thought is too big or small. No one is turned away. All are welcome to share.

What are you thankful for?



No comments: