Monday, May 9, 2011

Funky feelings

I tell my students daily that they will make me loose my marbles. Truth be told, I do, with or without their help. These past two weeks have been crazy and I have MANY funky feelings about graduating on Saturday.

Truthfully, I can't believe that graduation is almost here. I don't like it one bit. I don't do change and it's just down right scary. I like the secure feeling I have, in college, and will be leaving the to the unknown soon. Texas' is in a major education budget crisis and I have been told that I won't hear about positions until June, July, or August. Some have told me to anticipate even later. It's scary being an adult.

I am excited about being done with undergrad but it seems to have come too quickly. Teaching is my passion and I am ready to get out there but at the same time; I am scared.

Right now, I feel like I am loosing my marbles in more than one way.

No comments: