Sunday, April 17, 2011

For the LOVE of flash drives


Photo credit


I admit it. It's true. I have fallen in love with...flash drives.


Known as thumb drives, USBs, sticks, flash drives, and "those things you stick into computers."


My flash drives, yes I have four, have held up incredibly well and I've never had a problem with them.


I never really appreciate flash drives until my senior year of college. Granted, I used them in high school and college but have never had to rely on one, small little drive, to protect my most valued project. You see, if I don't do the senior project, I don't graduate. So I've been working on my project to transfer to a CD for a long time now.


This little sucker, like the ones above, have saved my sanity more than once this past month. I'm now hooked on flash drives. :) The unlimited space, the ever correcting documents, and the drops on the carpet never have slowed down my flash drive.


Now I wish CD drives were as cooperating as flash drives.


Happy Monday!!


No comments: