Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thankful Thursday

It's that time! Thankful Thursday, that is!! It has been a few hectic weeks and I apologize for falling off the Thankful Thursday wagon. Since it's the holidays (for me), I will try to do better. Maybe life will slow down (I highly doubt it but we'll see).

What is Thankful Thursday? Thankful Thursday is a time to stop and think about what all you are thankful for this week. It is also a reminder that we are blessed in some form or fashion. Who can play? Everyone! No one is excluded. So tell me what you are thankful for.

This week,

** I am thankful for my parents who helped me with a bank mix up.

** I am thankful for the time I get to spend with my brother after I pick him up and drive home with him.

** I am thankful for a home to go to.

** I am thankful for my home church family and all the love and support they encompass.

What are YOU thankful for??

No comments: