Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday



Oh Lordy me, it's been a week! I've been thinking about how some weeks start great and then go down hill drastically. This has been one of those weeks. Yesterday threw me in for a loop but I have to say that several friends encouraged me on FB and twitter. It helped tremendously. End of days like that make me smile.

So today, I pause, and remember what I am thankful for on this day. All are welcome to participate and share what you are thankful for.

This week...

I am thankful for my friends who support me when days go great or badly.

I am thankful for my sister who gives me support and advice.

I am thankful for moments of quiet.

I am thankful to those that teach children valuable lessons day in and out.

Easy as pie and a nice moment to think about what you are thankful for during this crazy time of the year!!

Happy Thursday!!


No comments: