Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Thankful (and gracious) Thursday

It has been one stressful and demanding week! Thank goodness it's Thursday!!! I am currently in my second week, as a senior, in college and the homework level is dooming each and every day. I have had a rough week, emotionally and mentally, yet I have so much to be thankful and gracious for. Plus the weekend is almost here!! :)

What do you have to be thankful for? Either leave me a comment or hook a Thankful Thursday post to mine. ALL are welcome. Everyone has something that they are thankful for!

This week...

I am thankful for AWESOME friends who lift me up when I am down and always have encouraging words to share. Thank you!!

I am thankful for my mom who lets me vent to her about various things on a daily basis. She rocks!!

I am thankful that I am (finally) a senior in college and can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

I am thankful for caffeine. Don't laugh-it has been one of those demanding and stressful weeks!!

Have an awesome Thursday!!


No comments: