Monday, September 27, 2010

Not ME Monday

Mckmama- Not Me Monday
(Want to see more NMM posts? Click on the button above)

Hello sweet friends! It's Monday and the weekend, seems, to have FLOWN by. I hope you are having a good day so far! I decided to tell on myself participate in MckMama's Not Me Monday meme today and possibly embarrass myself in the process!! ;)

I did not sleep with a COLD water bottle (in between my pillow and me) to hold off the night sweats. I mean, seriously, I am only in my 20s and should not be m.e.l.t.i.n.g in my sleep.

I did not tell a friend that I would have a "come to Jesus" talk with some classmates if they did not take a class seriously. I mean, I need a great grade in a class and mean business, right?

I did not do a happy dance, yes a happy dance, when the cooler fall weather arrived at my door on Sunday morning!!

I am not like a kid in the candy store waiting (and counting down) for an expo away this coming weekend. I mean, it's going to be SO fun, but I know how to keep my composure and focus. :)

So there you have it! A little laughter (you can't deny it).

Have a great Monday!!


No comments: