Friday, September 24, 2010

5Q FRIDAY


Finally Friday!!!!! Can you tell I was ready for it?!?! I am so glad the weekend is {almost} here!! Woo-Hoo!

1. If you could speak with a different accent, what would it be (i.e Australian, Scottish)?
I have lived in Australia as a child but think it would be really cool to speak with a Scottish or British accent.

2. Can you fall asleep anywhere? (i.e floor, couch, deck)
HA! I so wish! Since I am an insomniac, I usually can only fall asleep in my bed or on my couch. I have to get really still for a while before drifting off to wonderland. ;)

3. Do you use public restrooms? If so, do you sit on the toilet?
For a person that loves to drink iced tea and water-YES I use public restrooms and yes I sit on the toilet. Honestly now, I am not worried about that many germs since I shower and do my own laundry.

4. If you were stuck in an elevator for 24 hours, what celebrity would you most want to be stuck with?
That is a toughy. Only one? Seriously?! It's a tie between Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, and Reba McEntire. Oh and YES, I love country music!!

5. Where did you & your significant other go on your 1st date?
I have never been on a date before. Yes I am 22 but I have never been kissed or on a date yet.

TGIF!!

No comments: