Monday, August 30, 2010

Not Me Monday

Mckmama- Not Me Monday

Well hello Monday! The last week was L.O.N.G indeed and I am hoping this week is not as long. A girl can hope, right? MckMama created this awesome idea of Not Me Monday as a way of a spilling our guts free therapy session of what we did not do this past week. I thought I would play along this week.

This past week...

I did not "race" the clock to see how fast I could really clean my apartment. That would be silly. ;)

I did not feel guilty that I did not have time to blog as much.

I did not eat dessert and then continue to let dinner cook on Friday night.

I did not spend time just reading and not commenting on blogs.

I did not fall asleep on the couch three times this past week and just stay there instead of moving to my bed.

I did not have trouble, massive trouble, falling asleep every night this week.

So there you have it. A little free therapy at no cost. If you want to see more NMMs, just click on the button above.

Happy Monday to you!!!


No comments: