Friday, July 16, 2010

Give me a break!

Have you ever been taken advantage of? Do you feel let down after the fact?

This week was TOUGH and I was reminded multiple times, by family and friends, that it is okay to be upset or emotional and for others to see it! Wednesday, by far, was one of my worst days and I had a really difficult time with the after effects, but each day after has gotten a little better! Sure I am HURT and frustrated but my mom reminded me that I am "only human and it's okay to show others that you are hurt."

It's frustrating, annoying, and down right ridiculous how others sometimes convey meaning and messages but it's LIFE and life is not always fair!

So if someone forgets that you are only human and have feelings as well-it's okay to some them a little emotion!

Since your only human!!!

No comments: