Monday, May 24, 2010

NOT ME Monday

Mckmama- Not Me Monday

Good Morning, Good day to you all! I took a little bloggie hiatus this past week and am now back with a plethora of ideas for posts. MckMama ROCKS for thinking of this awesome and free therapy gab time. :)

Without further ado, here is what I did not do this past week...

* I did not spill half of a route 44 strawberry limeade on my lap while driving. Nope not me! I certainly did not change into a friends clothes so I could clean mine while over either. ;)

* I did not and cannot believe I tweeted and blogged about spider biting me on the backside last night. :o

* I did not laugh out loud at my self several times this week and have people wondering why I was laughing.

Check back with me later this afternoon for a heartfelt post in real life!

I hope you have a fantastic day!!!


No comments: