Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Thankful Thursday

This week seems to be flying by and Friday is almost among us. Can you believe it?!?! I don't know about you but allergies are already in full swing and have taken me hostage. No not a Thankful thought but a real one ;) I have found, this week, that there is so much to be thankful for!

This week...

** I am thankful for friends with technology. This might sound strange but twitter/blogger comments just brighten my day and make me happy!

** I am thankful for the opportunity to attend college and pursue what I truly what to do in life and that is teach Special Education.

** I am thankful for people who listen. Sometimes I just need to vent and am very grateful that there are a few friends that just let me :)

Hope you are having a great week. Just think, the weekend is around the corner! Oh yes I am ready for it too ;)

Have a great Thursday!!!


No comments: