Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Take a number

Did you get my email? Did you get those dates for me? Did you write that article I asked for? Can you send out an email? This assignment is due by tomorrow evening. I need those donations by next Friday!!! Have a good afternoon and remember your project is due tomorrow at midnight!!!

AHHHHH...people need to learn that I am only ONE person!!! What a concept. Seriously though...I want and NEED time to just chill and not have to worry about what is do when and how much stuff I have to get done. I want one weekend or break without homework or "important" phone calls and/or emails. I want to blog and catch up on others. Plus I would also like some time to edit the picts I have from Spring Break.

Is this too much to ask?! I don't think so. The IRL world needs to understand that I am only one person and can't do it all even if I tried!!

No comments: