Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Nightmare on Ely

Early Sunday morning I woke up to myself screaming out loud and drenched in a cold sweat. I then remembered and recalled that horrific nightmare that I hope to never have again. I live by myself and always make sure to lock both deadbolts before going to bed. But the nightmare seemed all too real as I recalled someone unlocking both deadbolts (one has no lock on the outside), creeping into my bedroom, and placing their hand on my head. I woke up with my eyes wide open and screaming. I then woke up! Both bolts were still locked.

Sure this was all a big nightmare but it scared the willies out of me. So even though I was OCD about making sure both deadbolts were bolted...now I will always double check even though I know they are bolted.

No comments: