Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Thankful Thursday



It's New Years Eve Day and I hope your day goes wonderfully. What are you Thankful for? Tell me either by creating your own TT post and linking it to MckLinky or leaving your thoughts in the comment section below.

There are so many things for me to be thankful for this year so I thought I would list a few...

** I am ever so thankful to see first hand the power of God's protective hand. Brent Riggs' son and two other family members were involved in a huge car wreck that could have killed them all...but HE provided protection. See HERE!

** I am ever so thankful to have my parents as my parents. We have been through our ups and downs of course but they always are there for me and I am very grateful for them both.

** I am ever so thankful for the family I have through blogging. Those who comment regularly, thank you! Comments do make my day better and your wisdom, encouragement, and advice is always welcome in my book.

** I am ever so thankful to have a great doctor (yes I have to include Dr. Wonderful) who listens and then makes me feel better. Dr. Wonderful is my primary doctor who is awesome!

** I am ever so thankful to be at a University where the professors care who you are by name and not number.

** I am ever so thankful to be blessed with a wonderful church and its many family members.

** I am ever so thankful for what HE provides me on a daily basis. 2010 will be great and I will take each day, one day at a time, and learn to trust HIM (since HE already has a plan for me)!

Have a great New Years!!!


No comments: