Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Praise and prayer request

Savannah Steece, Steece quads, had surgery this morning on her kidneys and is now recovering in the hospital. Poor kiddo has had four surgeries in six months. Please keep her in your prayers as she recovers.

Jessica: My sweet friend, Jessica, who is in college with me has found out that her cancer cells are back. The doctors thought they got it all and she has been doing radiation every 3 months. BUT now...they have to also start chemo as well. She found this out yesterday and was just beside herself :( She told me, "E, I just don't want to loose my hair." She has already fought cancer once and now she is fighting it again. She is 21.

It snowed in collegetown EARLY, like 1 AM, this morning! I have NEVER EVER seen that BIG of flakes before :)

Have a wonderful day

No comments: