Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I just have to say that I am extremely THANKFUL that today is Thursday...I thought this week would d-r-a-g for all that it is worth. I have learned this week that there is so much to be thankful for and I thought I would share a few things that came up:

I am extremely thankful for those who support me with encouragement, comments, and wisdom.

I am thankful to have a sister who can make me laugh.

I am thankful for a strong brother.

I am thankful for all that I have been given.

I am thankful to be able to make a difference in someone's life.

I am thankful for the silent button on my phone.

I am thankful for the power of prayer!

What are you thankful for??? Either create and thankful post and link it up to MckLinky or just leave your comments in the box.

Have a blessed day


No comments: