Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Continuation of my last post

If you have not read my previous post...scroll down first.

Tonight I went into Subway again to get dinner and I mentioned to my "favorite person" about last night's events. She said she saw me leave and thought it was a little early. Anywho...then she saw why I left and told me that she has a rule: there is an age where children should not have children and she is so right.

Then we get to talking and apparently one of the guys who works there was one of the baby daddies. THEN I found out he is 20, unmarried, the father of THREE kiddos, dating one of the mothers who was there last night, and works at Subway. Fabulous!

So YES it is unfortunate that these sweet babies have this kind of life, but there is little I can do.

No comments: