Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Hope you and your families are having a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday and are keeping somewhat sane during this week. :o I thought I would post a little bit early since it will not be possible for me to be on the computer until tomorrow afternoon.

** I am thankful for family & friends.

** I am thankful for everything HE has provided me.

** I am thankful for those who fight to keep America safe and free.

** I am thankful for those who help others.

** I am thankful, in general, to have a house over my head & food to eat.

If you would like to play along...you can either link your TT to mine or leave your thankful thoughts in the comment section. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and thank YOU for all that you do :)

Happy Thanksgiving!!!


No comments: