Monday, November 23, 2009

Back to square one

Thank you for your prayers this morning. I really do appreciate them. My doctor's appointment did not go as well as planned and kind of made me upset. The doctor did not necessarily do anything wrong yet he did upset me. Make sense? I was basically told that he could not recommend anything new for me. Well wonderful Doc!

So now I am back to square one. I will be seeking a second opinion eventually but right now I have to focus on school. Right now, I am prone to multiple infections and would love to figure out why and how to prevent or have less infections. No one can explain this to me therefore, when I go home for the holidays (Christmas), I will attempt to look into doctors and research more in depth.

The doctors have never given me a real exact answer and all I want to do is know how to prevent infections. You would think this would be easy...but I drew the lucky straw and someone has to piece together my puzzle.

I know, eventually, someone will figure out what is up. But for now, all I can do is pray and research!

Your continued prayers are appreciated!

No comments: