Friday, September 18, 2009

Del Monte...Fruit chillers...in TUBES

Have you seen these yet??? Well if not...I MUST tell you that the strawberry snow storm flavor is AMAZING. This tube is a frozen fruit sorbet with NO HFCS, Wheat, Gluten, Peanuts, Tree nuts, fish, Egg, Milk, or Soy!!! Do you know why I am so excited about this??? This is something I can enjoy with out worrying about my oh-so lovely food allergies!!!

I must say why I LOVE this product:
NO High Fructose Corn Syrup
NONE of my food allergies
Only 11grams of Sugar
REAL fruit used
ONLY 55 cal/serving
Tastes GREAT!!!

You can find this product near the fruit cups and I HIGHLY recommend this product. Click on the picture for more information and NO I did not get paid to advertise or write this! It is just that good :)

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments: