Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday



Hi everyone! Just wanted to mention that Nicole asked if I wanted to take the reins of Thankful Thursday and I happily obliged. I am working on getting a new button made but as of right now I am using her button, but it is linked back to my blog. This whole button process is a HUGE learning experience for me...so please be patient :)

Now onto the list for the week:
** I am ever so thankful for my sister who has taught me so much this summer.
** I am ever so thankful for my brother who puts me in line and makes me laugh.
** I am ever so thankful for friends who love and support unconditionally.
** I am ever so thankful that HE forgives me when I sin.
** I am ever so thankful for my parents who love and support me.
** I am ever so thankful for the opportunity to meet bloggers on Friday night.
** I am ever so thankful for my pup, Holly, who is 12 years old and is always right beside me!
** I am ever so thankful for HIM who created me and already has a plan for me.
** I am ever so thankful for my life right now :)

To link your blog to this site:
** Click on your blog title on your blog, such as "Thankful Thursday"
** Copy the URL from your page
** Click on "add link" on MckLinky
** Enter in your information :)
** Welcome to Thankful Thursday



No comments: