Thursday, August 13, 2009

500th post & a contest

This post will stay up until Thursday at 5pm. Please look below this post for new posts!

YEP...I have been blogging for almost two years and I have hit the 500 mark. First I have to say when I started this blog, I never, ever dreamed of having followers or people read my blog. I just started. This blog started as an "outlet" for me and has meant so much to me over the years. I have a whole support system through this blog and I wanted to say thank you to YOU for the love, encouragement, and support.

Okay, Okay! Now onto the fun part :) I have decided to give away four, twenty-five dollar gift cards to either...Target or Starbucks AND a gift basket of stationary for you to use. I will use a random website to pick the winners and then I will contact you via email.

How to enter:
** Comment on this blog post telling me if you want the gift card or stationary. If you want to enter both drawings, then mention that in your comment.
** If you are a follower, you may comment one more time :o
** Maximum of two comments.

This contest runs through Thursday, August 13th, and the winners will be announced on Thursday night. You will receive an email from me if you won and only your name, blog link, and what you won will be posted.

This post will stay up until Thursday at 5pm. Please look below this post for new posts!

Good Luck!!!

No comments: