Monday, August 3, 2009

Blog Hop: Encouragement time

There are days I want to just crawl in a hole and hibernate. Their are days when I just want to scream since things are not going my way. There are days when I just don't know if I can take any more hurdles before me. But I know I can always count of HIM to help me through the "dark."

How do I count on HIM you ask? I pray each prayer request/concern and give it ALL to HIM. My mom told me a while ago that I can not "fix" other people's problems but I really want to help. I want to "lend a hand" all the time...but I can't. She told me..."Elyse, all you can do is PRAY and give it all to HIM. HE hears your prayers...remember that." She is so right on this one.

Remember Carrie Underwood's song...Jesus take the Wheel? The chorus always sticks out to me and I LOVE repeating it over and over again when I am down. HE hears my prayers and HE will show me the way, the truth, and the light!

Favorite part from Jesus take the Wheel
& Most encouraging message:
Jesus take the wheel
Take it from my hands
Cause I can't do this on my own
I'm letting go
So give me one more chance
To save me from this road I'm on
Jesus take the wheel

Oh I'm letting go
So give me one more chance
Save me from this road I'm on
From this road I'm on
Jesus take the wheel

REMEMBER: HE will always be YOUR way, YOUR truth, & YOUR light!!! He WILL take the wheel and give you many chances! All you have to do is pray and give it all to him. Time may not be of the essence, but eventually your path from HIM will be shown!!!

MckLinky Blog Hop

No comments: