Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Wordful Wednesday meets "The Shred"

So a few of my fellow bloggers have done or are doing "The Shred" and have seen results. Most have not seen 20 pounds gone in 30 days, mind you...but some have seen toning and shaping of problem areas. So I decided to try it out. OH MY DEAR NIGHT!!!! It kicked my tush so hard that my whole body hurt!!! It was THAT intense! I read the amazon reviews (click on picture above to) and I am not the only one who feels like it was INTENSE. People who workout everyday though so too...at least I am not the only one ;)

There are three levels on this DVD and I am advised, from the details included, to move up to level 2 and then 3 once I am comfortable with level 1 or 2. This is supposed to be a 30-day workout program, but it many turn in to more if I like it. Granted, it kicked my tush hard the first day (Tuesday). But my dad has always said "No pain, no gain." For once, I am taking his advice. :o

For more information about "The Shred," just click on the picture above. I bought mine at Target and I am hoping to see good results soon. Granted, I am hoping to tone up a bit and maybe loose a few pounds, but I know I will have to work at it too. I plan to keep my blog updated each day, after each session to keep track of my progress and to keep myself accountable as well.


To view more WWs, click on the button!!!!

No comments: