Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Shred...day 2

First, I wanted to say thank you to all who have already decided to support me via comments through this endeavor I started. After last night, I hurt in my legs and hamstrings the most. Today...me going down the stairs or sitting/standing was a sight to see. It was painful, but I got through. I did think about not doing day 2, but I kicked that thought to the ground...literally!

Then day 2 of Shred came along. It was tough, but not as bad. I laughed at the instructor a few times but overall...it was a SUCCESS!!!!

I have done the last two workouts at night and will experiment with the time of day that I do this in. I already have insomnia and I really don't want to contribute more to that, so I will try the morning and afternoons as well. Day 3 will begin tomorrow morning...just fyi! Am I nuts? Don't answer that! :)

Thank you again for your kind words via comment, twitter, or email. It amazes me the support system I have. Day 3...just around the corner!


No comments: