Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thankful Thursday


If you want to see more thankful lists, just click on the button.
Thursday already? Seriously! Where does time go? Can't believe the fourth is this weekend...seriously! Ok, enough babble, time for the Thankful Thursday list, so here ya go!

I am very thankful for my momma! She has helped me so much this past week as I was sick. Gotta love your momma! Seriously...I am extremely grateful for this woman, who I love and adore each and every day. Oh and the fact that she reminded me to eat with my medicine is also a plus too. Love you momma!

Rest & Relaxation: This past week has been spent in bed or in a chair...literally. The VBS-bug surely hit me full force, but the R&R sure does help big time.

My nebulizer machine...I am so serious on this one. Every four hours, day or night, it has been by my side and I am extremely THANKFUL for this blessed invention.

The prayers and love I have received on this blog. I am extremely THANKFUL and appreciative of each and every comment I receive. My fellow bloggers are AMAZING men & women who I have come to love and adore.

No comments: