Thursday, January 1, 2009

More snow than Texas will ever see

So if you did not know, because I never told you, I went to Boston from December 27th-31st for a conference. Then I got stranded and did not leave until 9pm that night because my first plane got cancelled then it snowed a foot where I was in Boston, MA. I absolutely adored the snow day and looked liked a tourist while taking all sorts of pictures. To answer your question if I still love the snow...yes I do! I still want to live up North one day too.

Here are a few picts of the snow amount that Texas can't even touch!













Hope you all had a great New Year's day!!! My resolutions are still in the making, so when I have them all set, I will post them. Hope you enjoy the pictures. The only one that I fixed was the first picture. Everything else is natural and untouched. Texas will never see this much snow at one time.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Great pics! I love snow as long as I don't have to drive in it!

Happy New Year!

Beth E. said...

Amen...I agree with Julie!

Your pictures are great! Hope you have caught up on all the sleep you missed while you were away. :o)

Tobi said...

I grew up in Utah and Colorado so I really miss the snow. I hope you had fun in Boston!

Melissa Renae said...

I realized I haven't written on your blog in forever. Hope all is well and Happy New Year!!