Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009 Resolutions

I know it's about time but this year's resolutions have been very difficult to come up with. So here they are...right off the presses of my mind :)

** Make time daily to read the Bible. Some days are busier than others and I get busy, but now I commit to read the Bible each day.

** Live a happy and healthy lifestyle. Understand that there needs to be a few sweet treats in life and that fun may overrule exercise sometimes. BUT at the end of the day...be happy!

** I thought about this one for a while and decided on: Exercise for at least 30 minutes a day, 3-5 days a week.

** Before committing to anything BIG, evaluate life and all that is going on before committing. Then say "yes or no" to whatever needs an answer.
****************************************************
So above are my resolutions...goals for 2009. I know it took forever, but I actually had to think about these more than the previous' years.

Hope you and your family are having a wonderful weekend. I still think that the weekend needs to be longer and that there needs to be more hours in the days...sometimes.

Have a great evening!!!!

2 comments:

Beth E. said...

Good job! I think you are wise beyond your years. :o)

Liz (Loving Mom 2 Boys) said...

I am sure you will succeed in your goals!!

Hope you have a wonderful 2009!!