Sunday, January 25, 2009

Baby Picture Sunday: All bundled up

Debi is hosting Baby Picture Sunday and I thought I would play along. I was babysitting for JMan and his brother TMan and snapped this picture of a newly 2 year old JMan. I LOVE this little guy like he is my own and this family means the world to me. It was time for JMan to go night-night and he just ever so nicely let me snap a picture.


Head on over to Debi's blog to see more Baby Picture Sundays!
Can you believe that Monday is just around the corner? I sure can't. Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday.

4 comments:

BoufMom9 said...

Oh what a sweet and snuggly picture!
Wanna come and baby sit for me next????

Thanks for playing along this week :)

mommytoalot said...

How sweet. Love his little sucky thumb pose. I can also use a babysitter.

Beth E. said...

Awww...he's a little doll! :o)

Cheryl Lage said...

Love his little rosy cheeks!
Adorable!