Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wordful Wednesday


I have been ordered to come home and see one of my sister's games as she marches. C plays the clarinet and has for 7 years. She is amazing and a wonderful section, senior leader this year. I actually use my press pass for my college paper to get on the field and snap a few pictures of her. I usually get the comment of not another one; but when she is moving and playing, I find it hard to snap these action photos since her band is full of 250 people. Usually every time I try she is on the field and I loose her so this is a picture to celebrate! See ya soon C and hope that I can get a few more of you :)

Angie @ Seven Circus Clowns thought of this post and it is awesome. Click on over to her blog to check out more Wordful posts :)

Happy Wednesday everyone!!!!

5 comments:

Liz said...

What a good sister you are. I hope you manage to get some more wonderful pics of C, and have a wonderful time at home!!

rachael said...

great picture! enjoy your visit :)

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

Love the pic! I love watching marching bands, you must be a great sister!

angie said...

I'm amazed you got that one......hard in such a moving crowd!

Mr. & Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Hi! I saw that you commented on my blog ... have we met before!?