Thursday, October 30, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Today is Halloween...can you believe it? For the first year, my family will not be trick or treating-tear! My family and I will be at the local football game cheering on my sister's football team and the band. Pictures will be taken though.

Thought I would give you all a few pictures I found online.


Pumpkin I thought was cute :)


Candy that is sold in all stores!


Favorite candy and one of the only ones I can eat.

Have a great day and taste a little candy today!!!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

5 comments:

The White House said...

You can have all my SweetTarts, I'll trade you for chocolate.

Tobi said...

I hope you have a wonderful Halloween!

Mr. & Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

No, My blog is open to anybody!! I just didn't know if we had met, and I didn't remember you or what!!

Where do you go to school!!?

I love reading about the quad mama's! Makes my life seem so borring!! hehe

-Susan

Harris Boys said...

happy halloween sweetie. hope the game was fun!!

rachael said...

happy halloween!