Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thursday's Thoughts...

Ok-today is over and here are my thoughts for the day. Angie and Nonni-I am getting the extra sleep I need.

* I am NOT doing homework tonight.
* I am in bed right now-what a shocker I know!
* I have accomplished so much today
* Life is full of surprises :)
* I am so very glad that tomorrow is Friday
* Fall weather will be disappearing soon according to the weather channel :(
* No AC has been needed for 2 days/nights
* People need to not be mean to each other
* I have not talked to my mom or dad in two days
* I would advise that no one call me after nine, yes nine, tonight since I will be sleeping
* I observe in the classroom tomorrow
* I have a weekend full of HW to do
* I am so blessed :)

Sweet Dreams!!!!

2 comments:

asplashofsunshine said...

Ohhh, I wish I was in bed right now. Sounds really nice.

Thanks for the comment on my blog. It's wonderful to have someone in blogland leave such sweet comments.

Nonni said...

Soooo glad to hear about your early nite and some sleep. Thank you, I do feel better now. Hope it helps alot.
Don't work too hard this weekend.
Love you lots,
Nonni